Building Faith and Finances
The Building Faith and Finances church course supplements the Book Faith and Finances: A 21st Century Biblical Guide for Growing, Protecting, and Using Your Money with personal exercises and group activities. It gives participants a practical framework to apply financial concepts from the Bible. For those who use this course in a small group or on a churchwide level, you will have a unique opportunity. In our times, opening up about our financial beliefs and habits can be uncomfortable, but the benefits can be life changing.
The personal activities tend to be involved and introspective. In contrast, the small group activities are designed to start spiritually based conversations. The goal for each small group is to create a nonthreatening environment, so that everyone feels comfortable participating. The course is meant to introduce the Bible's financial teachings to your group, so that discussing them will naturally become a part of your fellowship.
The course contains two types of content:
Personal Exploration Exercises–These exercises cover a variety of practical topics and are meant to engage your intellect, creativity, and convictions. The exercises are matched with the chapters in the Faith and Finances Book, so it's best to read the chapters listed under Reading Preparation and then do the corresponding exercises closely in time.
Small Group Meetings–These exercises are designed for a small group setting. They break the ice by encouraging spiritual discussion. There is one small group meeting per module. Typically, small group meetings will replace other meetings that might be scheduled during the week.
Modules–The course is broken into the six modules, which track the chapters in the Book. Modules 1–4 are highly recommended for any group participating in the course. Ideally, groups can go through all six modules; however, that may be too lengthy for some groups to do all at one time.
For additional information about the workBook, visit us at www.faith-finances.com
- Articles on Trends, Insights, Perspectives, and Tips
- Book Reviews
- Top 100 Bible Verses about Money and Wealth
- Topical Index of Bible Verses about Money and Wealth
- Ideas for Bible Teaching (offerings, lessons)
- Sign up for the free monthly newsletter today!
If you would like to contribute blog articles or ideas, please contact email@example.com.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535