When to use this Book:
- If you are facing a challenge that has you scared to death...I wrote this Book for you.
- If you are facing change you never saw coming...I wrote this Book for you.
- If scary things make you want to go hide under the covers...I wrote this Book for you.
- If hard things make you want to curl up in a ball in a puddle of tears...I wrote this Book for you.
- If it's time to find courage that you have never needed before, and never wanted to need... I wrote this Book for you.
When God says, "Go," we face one of life's greatest decisions.
When God says, "Go," we must face our fears. . .our excuses. . .and our selves.
When God says, "Go," it's time to answer His call wherever it leads.
In this Book, we walk alongside people of the Bible who were called by God to fulfill His purposes. . .people like Moses, Esther, Abigail, Jeremiah, Mary, and others. These Bible heroes responded much like we do‚Äö√Ñ√¨with a jumbled-up inner storm of excitement and fear, insecurity and hope. Their stories and struggles can provide a roadmap for our stories, helping us face our own doubts, regrets, and worries.
When God calls, it's time to go. Maybe somewhere new, someplace you've never been. Maybe it's time to go forward after being stuck with one foot in the past. Maybe it's time to go deeper‚àö√™in Bible study or relationships. Time to go higher‚àö√™in prayer or dreams. Time to go and give‚àö√™to use talents and opportunities God has given. Or maybe it's time to go and grow, right where you are. . .to dig into the Word, dive into your heart, and become the person God is calling you to be.
When God Says, "Go‚Äö√Ñ√∂" is suitable for study by a coed audience and makes the perfect gift for graduates! You can also download a free small-group discussion guide.