You are a sexual person. Whether you are single or married, a teenager or an older single adult, God created you as a sexual person. So how do we inhabit our sexuality in a way that brings honor to God? And what exactly is sexuality? Is it just sexual intercourse? Or is it perhaps something much greater? God created them make and female From the moment of our conception, we are born in this act of creation as a sexual being. God's creation was the work of a master artist. It is vital that we discover both the artwork and the artist.
Unfortunately, sexuality can sometimes be a source of confusion, frustration, shame, guilt, pain and sorrow. Sexual challenges can come from the choices we make, from the things that others do against us, and from the ways in which Satan has inundated the world with a tsunami of destructive words and images about sex. Perhaps you want to lead a life of sexual purity but you are finding it hard to find solid, biblical answers to some of the very real questions you have.
How does someone who is unmarried pursue purity and live out their sexuality as God intends? Redeemed Sexuality answers questions that singles, teens, students and parents ask including:
- What is God's plan fo sex?
- How should single, working professionals, college students, teens and all other unmarried individuals understand their sexuality in light of God's Plan?
- What is purity and how do we deal with temptation when it is so hard to escape?
- How do we work through the damage and pain that is already done?
- How can parents effectively communicate with their kids about sex?
JOURNEY WITH US TO DISCOVER GOD'S PLAN FOR REDEEMED SEXUALITY!
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ