The enlightening and easy-to-understand guide reveals the reasons why you can trust in God and the Bible without checking your brains at the door.
Is the Christian faith a matter of personal opinion and subjective experience, or is it based on solid, verifiable evidence? Is truth like beauty, "in the eyes of the beholder", or does the Bible's description of reality apply to everyone? Regardless of your initial response to questions like these, you need accurate information in order to find intelligent and helpful answers. With this fascinating survey, you can find out why...
- The scientific mysteries of the origin and intricacy of the universe point to a Creator and Designer.
- Biblical and extra-biblical writings confirm that Jesus was much more than merely a good teacher.
- Dealing with your doubts can help you engage your mind and heart and make honest connections with others.
As you examine the evidence of God's existence and the truthfulness of the Bible, you will build your confidence and take a new step in your relationship with God.
Part 1: God
- Chapter 1: Clearing Away the Debris: Arguments Against the Reality of God
- Chapter 2: Why Atheism Fails: The Bankruptcy of the Godless Worldview
- Chapter 3: Is Anyone at Home? Compelling Evidence for the Reality of God
- Chapter 4: God: Sleeping, Retired, or Dead? The Nature of God
Part 2: The Word of God
- Chapter 5: The Bible: Word of Man or Word of God?
- Chapter 6: Dialog with a Critic: How Honest Discussion Facilitates Faith
- Chapter 7: Before Xerox: Confidence in the Biblical Manuscripts
Part 3: The Son of God
- Chapter 8: The Luminous Figure: Legend, Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?
- Chapter 9: That's Impossible! The Miracles of Jesus
- Chapter 10: Many Convincing Proofs: The Resurrection
Part 4: The Pursuit of God
- Chapter 11: One Way? The Bible and Other Religions
- Chapter 12: Double-Minded? Dealing with Doubt
- Chapter 13: Taking the Plunge: Making an Informed Decision
- Bible Study Strategies
- The Trinity
- Apparent Contradictions in the Bible
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ