The story goes, "and they lived happily ever after."Isn't that what we all want in marriage? Why settle for mediocrity when you can have magnificent? For so many people, the question is "How can we get there and how can we stay there?"
After 25 years of marriage with its fair share of ups and downs, Jeff and Florence Schachinger think they've found the answer. It's emotional intimacy. It may not be something you have right now, but it is something you can build. They share their journey and what they have learned about:
- connecting on a deeper emotional level
- accepting the one you're married to
- being the man you need to be to be the husband you want to be
- being the wife of noble character
- seeing your marriage as a spiritual relationship
- building an intimacy that will last forever
You will be encouraged, challenged and inspired to take your marriage to a place it's never been before, a place where you'll find more than you can imagine!
About the authors: Jeff and Florence Schachinger live in southwest Connecticut where they are both in the full-time ministry with the Southern Connecticut Church of Christ. They have been married for over thirty years and have two adult sons and a teenage daughter. They love teaching about marriage and family.