God's plan for sexual intimacy in marriage is the work of a Master Artist. Creating that kind of beauty in the marital relationship takes practice and dedication. Couples may struggle with the whys and how-to's of an enjoyable, satisfying intimate relationship, and too often their reality falls short.
Within these pages, you will learn:
- How your family of origin affects your sex life
- What the Bible has to say about marital sex
- A step-by-step guide to handling conflict and increasing verbal intimacy
- What it takes to build genuine connection in your marital friendship
- How touch and affection influence relational intimacy
- How to explore sensual and sexual touch to deepen intimacy
- Strategies for overcoming sexual problems with erection, pain, orgasm, or low desire
- Practical tips for including fun, romance, and fantasy in your sex life
Genuine intimacy is a beautiful masterpiece when couples follow the overall design of the Creator. Learn how to experience the fulfilling, enjoyable sex life and genuine intimacy you and your spouse have always wanted.