"In this Book, I take everything that I have learned from my fifty-five plus years of life and forty-plus years of personal Bible study, biblical training, and discipleship and apply these lessons to writing a practical, meaningful, spiritual mosaic of the life, ministry, and teaching of Jesus the Messiah. The result is a study of the life of Jesus that is quite a bit more spiritual than it would have been if I had written it just ten years earlier." Dr. G. Steve Kinnard
- In this study of the life, ministry, and teaching of Jesus the Messiah, Steve Kinnard uses a three-pronged approach to the Gospels.
- First, he read and compared the four Gospels side by side, building a harmony of the life and teachings of Jesus the Messiah.
- Second, as he read, he noticed who Jesus says he is and how the gospel writers portray him. The outcome of this type of reading was to see Jesus as the King/Christ/Messiah of Israel.
- Third, as he read, he placed special emphasis on a spiritual reading of the text versus an informational reading.
- The ultimate goal is to learn to walk as Jesus did.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ