Forgiving others is not always easy, but vital to living a dynamic life of love. Theresa Ferguson will help you learn from God, through Scriptures, a simple journey of faith in order to forgive others who have hurt you in your past.
Theresa reveals how we often react the wrong way: we get angry, resentful, bitter, malicious, we pull our hearts away, run away and often ignore the problem and hope it goes away. These never resolve the problems, they only intensify them.
This series will give you biblical solutions that will empower you to forgive and unburden you from the past. Forgiveness is possible.
This set includes a video, an Audio lesson with a powerpoint and message outline. For more information about the teaching ministry of Gordon Ferguson see his website.
About the Speaker: Theresa Ferguson
Theresa Ferguson is a graduate of Northwestern State University with a Bachelors' Degree in Elementary Education. She has worked side-by-side in Christian ministry with her husband, Gordon Ferguson for over forty years. She and Gordon have two children who are both disciples and they have five grandchildren. The Fergusons make their home in Dallas, Texas.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ