Discipling Redefined (Kindle)
If we are going to help each other be like Christ, it must be primarily through loving each other and helping each other repent. What were the priorities of Jesus? I'm pretty sure love is near the top, but specifically loving each other in very many ways...Also repentance and forgiveness would obviously be high on the list. And seeking and saving the lost has got to be in there, right? We must help each other become like him in these ways and many more.
Let's refresh our minds and hearts about it. At its root, discipling is about relationship. It's about how we relate to one another, given we all want to be more Christlike, and for sure we all want to make it to heaven. I think it really is that simple. God gave us the perfect example in Jesus. If we take a good, long look at Jesus as he led and trained his followers, we will be surprised at what we see. What "new" things can we discover? Or perhaps we may stumble upon something old we forgot about. Whatever we find on this journey promises to be life-changing because it is centered on love and the life of Jesus.
Our goal is for every believer to have:
- A refined focus inspired from God's word
- A refreshed hope for those looking to the future
- A reviving healing for those hurt by the past
- A redefined conviction to love one another
- A renewed desire to imitate Christ
–Editor, Chris Carter
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535