From a practical standpoint, our lives have been shaped by relationships, starting with our parents, siblings, aunts and uncles, grandparents and a whole host of others. When you think back about Christmases past, you don’t think of the gifts; you think of the people that shared those special times with you. What would we give for just one more time around the tree with a departed loved one? Our hearts know that life is about relationships, not all the other things that we all too often allow to occupy our minds and time. In the spiritual realm, the more relationships we have enjoyed that called us higher for God, the richer and more productive our lives have been for him. If our church life is not focused on these types of relationships, we will end up lonesome, empty and unproductive.
The fact that life should be focused on relationships should come as no surprise, since the Bible is all about relationships. The highest relationship known to humankind is that with our Maker. Then come the relationships within our physical family, followed by our relationships in our spiritual family, and ending with our relationships with those whom we need to help become a part of God’s family.
The Power of Spiritual Relationships is not just correct teaching. It is also teaching that comes from a man who has lived through victory, challenge, pain, surrender and humility as a husband, father, son, elder, evangelist, teacher, missionary and friend. Come and learn about the importance and power that comes from living with deep spiritual relationships in your life.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ