Do those in a local fellowship need training to become good Christian church members? We believe the answer is an emphatic Yes. Aren't all in a Christian church, members—including the leaders? We may not all be evangelists, elders, teachers, or deacons, but all are members. In fact, training in Christian church membership is tantamount to training in the Christian life in general.
At times, what appears to be a problem of leadership in the church may, in fact, be largely due to a problem in the membership. If the members of the church treated the leaders of the church as they would want to be treated if they were the leaders, a lot of our church problems would be solved fairly quickly. Applying the Golden Rule turns out to be a useful concept for all our relationship within the church, not just the relationship between the members and the leaders. In this Book, we will be exploring many aspects of applying the Golden Rule to Christian church membership.
Subjects covered include:
In Christ you are free indeed
A Christian Bill of Rights
Leadership and membership
Willingly offer yourself to God
Willingly serve your ministry
Willingly support your leaders
Willingly give to one another
Willingly build up the church and much more...
For information about John's teaching ministry go to:
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day) Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends) International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days • USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process • If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size.