Short and simple: life hurts and it is hard to keep on going. If you feel this way sometimes, then Dare to Dream Again is for you. You will hear God encouraging you and calling your name throughout the pages of this Book. Whether you've lost a loved one, lost your health or lost your faith; whether you've been in and out of church leadership, in and out of a job, or in and out of love; whether you've seen a leader fall, seen your child fall or seen yourself fall, this Book will be healing balm to your soul. Woven throughout its pages are scriptures, songs, poems and stories that will help you to recover the quest that God has placed in your heart.
Author Jeff Chacon says, "There is something deep inside all of us that longs to do something great with our lives. We know that we are flawed; we know that we are weak, and we know that we have made more mistakes than we would ever like to admit. But still, we also know that something great resides in our hearts, just waiting for the right moment to burst onto the stage of life and make a real difference in this world." May this Book give wings to your hope and healing to your heart. May it give you new vision and new courage to dare to dream again.
About the Author: Jeff Chacon has served in the ministry for more than twenty years in the state of Illinois, Colorado, Florida, Nevada and California. He and his wife, Lisa, have three adult sons, Tyler, Kyle and Ryan. Jeff currently works with a congregation in Tampa Bay, Florida. Known for his zeal, energy and faith. Jeff is an inspiring speaker and a deeply spiritual man.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ