Mind Change (Audio Book)
Mind Change, the book that has encouraged thousands of people to think differently and victoriously about difficult circumstances in their lives, is now in audio format. The author, Thomas Jones, reads the thirteen chapters that are the core of the Mind Change message.
As part of the presentation, the author speaks of two constants: our problems and God's promises. We can choose to say "I know God promises to take care of me" BUT "I don't see how I can ever get through this situation." And we leave with our thoughts on the right side of the "but." The revolutionary switch of thinking says, "I don't see how I can ever get through this situation" BUT "I know God's promises to take care of me."
Learning to put God in his proper place on the right of the "but," begins to transform our thinking from negative to positive and helps us see and affirm the work of God in our lives. Whether you are struggling with depression, grief, a debilitating illness, or whatever else, this book will help you to no longer say, "but: problems" or "but:obstacles," and to instead be an victorious overcomer by saying, "yes: problems, yes: obstacles, but God!"
This audio book would be especially encouraging to those who have seeing problems or are unable to read for other reasons. But, all will benefit from being able to hear the message directly from the author—we all have challenges in life and need to have a mind change as to how we approach them.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535