Challenges for Today's Christian Woman
Jesus’ direct and uncomplicated call to his disciples is “Come follow me.” Yet we realize that this challenge is the highest calling any one of us could attain—to live, think and move in this world as Jesus himself exemplified. It is a lifetime, daily commitment.
This book is about following Jesus and the eighteen lessons in it were written by women who have exhibited victory and wisdom in the areas discussed. Hopefully, the reader will be able to personally identify with the goals, and the struggle to attain these goals, that the authors relate. Most importantly, it is our prayer that practical, solution-oriented ideas will be set into the heart of the reader, and these plans will result in specific actions that will help in the transformation of character to become more like our Lord.
Philippians 3:13b-14 reads: “One thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
That is our prayer for each one who reads God’s word and this book. May God bless you richly.
Learn from sisters such as: • Irene Gifford • Lynne Green • Sue Anderson • Pat Gempel • Elena McKean • Joyce Arthur • Tanya Lloyd • Gloria Baird • Carmen Bentley • Donna Western • Adrienne Scanlon • Ellen Faller • Chris Fuqua • Marcia Lamb • Kim Evans • Betty Morehead • Ann Lucas • Connie Mancini • Irene Gurganus
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ