Spiritual Recovery after Abandonment, Addiction or Abuse
A higher path trod by the Spirit
From deepest darkness to sanity
From chaos to God's embrace
Devastation. It comes in the wake of trauma caused by abuse, addiction and abandonment. This trauma can leave us feeling broken, numb and relationally handicapped. Without full healing, these hurts burrow deep into our souls. But when we cut open our wounds and allow them to speak, they point us towards a new vision of spirituality.
Robin Weidner and her husband Dave spent 22 years struggling through cycles of codependency and addiction and emerged victorious. Through twelve years of personal healing and ministering to other's wounds, Robin has unearthed a spiritual blueprint of re-creation and rest.
She invites you to join her on this journey of twelve Stones. As you wade into the cleansing waters of spiritual recovery, you'll find forgiveness, acceptance and rest. You'll leave the journey as a tested spiritual warrior and wounded healer.
"Those who have experienced betrayals and abuse often long for spiritual direction on how to work through the lingering pain. Robin and Dave's words are filled with scripture and a generous sharing of their own profound loss and missteps along the way. I am excited for how many this will help."
Jennifer Konzen, PsyD, Marriage and Family Therapist; Author, The Art of Intimate Marriage
"The Weidner's raw openness and fresh biblical insights shine through brokenness to bring clarity and hope. You'll leave Grace Calls anxious to minister from your wounds."
Josh McDowell: Renowned Christian apologist and author of over 100 Books.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ