Life is full of challenges. Pain. Illness. Persistent sins. Misunderstanding. Insecurity. Disappointment. Abuse. Discouragement. Depression. Failure. Fear. Rejection. Opposition. Confusion. Death. None of these surprise God. He has a plan for us to overcome them all.
This book is written to help you see (1) your challenges are not unusual and (2) God's plan for overcoming will work powerfully for you as well as for others. In addition to the usual obstacles, author Thomas Jones lives daily with the challenge of multiple sclerosis. Mind Change grew out of his efforts to find God's power in his weakness and to discover the way to live a productive life of impact in spite of things that could hold him and all of us back.
Other Info: Mind Change: The Overcomer's Handbook has been published in hardback and two other editions since 1994. With¬¨‚Ä†many thousands of copies being sold primarily through church and by word of mouth, this book has made a great impact on many people and has been translated into several other languages. We hear regularly from people who claim that Mind Change has changed their lives, and they make statements such as these: "I have worn out two copies already.""Since I have trouble walking up and down the stairs, I ordered one for upstairs and one for downstairs." "I keep it on my bedside table and turn to it often." Now in its third edition, Mind Change is being offered to a broader market to help more people be over comers in their lives.
What Is different in this edition? The author has written a new preface and a new afterward, and he has updated other information in the body of the book.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ