100 Date Ideas to Build Relationships and Have a Blast While Doing It!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you! —Henny Youngman
Does a botched skydiving attempt define your experience with dating? Have you gotten to the point where you feel that despite giving it a genuine, honest effort, you crashed anyway and you're still hurting? Do you secretly suffer with suspicions that you will never be able to have healthy, happy and meaningful relationships with the opposite sex?
100 Date ideas is the result of thirty or forty young men and women taking the time to create a healthy dating culture that has led to solid marriages as well as strong, respectful, healthy relationships between single young men and women. Respect for God, each other and themselves resides at the foundation of their relationships.
Here you'll find their creative dating ideas, such as: (100 Date Ideas)
- Rock Climbing Riots
- Under the Stars Spectacular
- A Mad Max Armageddon
- Old Hollywood Night
- Rock Band Rock Out
- Not Your Ordinary Olympics
- Finger-Painting Masterpieces
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Didn't He Say to Break Bread Together?
- King and Queen for a Night
100 Date ideas...and many, many more suggestions for encouraging your friends as you make memories together! A section with mouthwatering recipes is included, as well as a section on the sound principles that will reshape the way you date. 100 Date Ideas.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ