The idea for this Book came after conducting several spiritual seminars developed particularly for professionals from throughout the United States. During the seminars, we learned that the men and women in the room were indeed the "five talent" people that Jesus referred to in Matthew 25. We also learned that they were underachievers in their home churches. The question that we heard repeated again and again was, "Why am I less successful spiritually than I am in my profession?" Although the Christian in the professional arena makes the same profession of faith at baptism as any other disciple of Jesus Christ, we have seen that he or she faces unique challenges in applying the principles of faith in the professional setting. In addition, the "personality" of a professional can produce challenges outside of work that hamper spiritual success. This book represents our attempt to place these challenges front and center so that the Christian professional can grow and indeed "approach the throne of grace with confidence."
The first half of the Book is focused on Biblical characters whose vocations parallel the professional in the modern world of today. The second half contains writings on themes that we believe are relevant to the life of every professional in the modern world. Now, open your heart and prepare to receive the blessings from these disciples.
Writers include: John Bringardner, Henry Cramer, Kris Bailey, Robert Wilkins, Randy Jordan, Cecil Wooten, Shelley Metten, Michael Voligny, Bill Boyles, and more.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ