Bringing Truth and Clarity to the Study of Revelation
The book of Revelation is probably the most controversial book in the new Testament. This controversy is largely the result of the fact that most believers do not understand the purpose of the book and are lost in the meaning of apocalyptic style of writing. The popular religious press, as well as a number of evangelical preachers have not helped with their focus on trying to fit the prophecies of Revelation into present-day events in the middle east.
Another reason for confusion is that many do not understand the historical background to the book, or the allusions to the Old Testament. The genre of apocalyptic literature is not new and builds on several Old Testament books. Comprehending the various images and scenes requires an indepth analysis of their overall use in the Bible.
In this audio series, Dr. John Oakes will help you to understand the purpose of Revelation, and will show you how each of the visions and descriptions contained there fit into the message of the book. In addition, the historical setting in Rome, under Domitian, and its relevance to the visions is clearly revealed and is important to a proper understanding and application of the book.
The definitive message of Revelation is that God is in control. If we remain faithful to God to the end, we will be vindicated and the enemies of truth will be destroyed.
This thorough exposition has over eleven hours of teaching and includes Word, PDFs and powerpoint documents.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ