"Most of us don't dramatically dart away, but we sure do drift. Then there comes a day when we say, "How did I end up here?' This Book is an effort to help some find the way back to the Father. But beyond that, it is an attempt to help us all reignite our passions, retrofit our plans and return wholeheartedly to the gospel train of God's purposes.
—from the Introduction
This is a Book to help individual Christians, small groups and whole congregations get back on track for God.
In a writing style that is vulnerable, humorous, challenging and fresh, Jimmy Allen sets the Book up in the following way:
Six sections of overall focus: My God, My Head, My Heart, My Hands, My Feet, My Lips
- An introduction and 24 chapters to be spaced out in 40 daily readings
- Follow-up questions at the end of each reading
- Space to write responses in the Book
Appendix with 5 Sermons, 5 Bible Talks and 5 Family Devotionals
Forty Days a very biblical time frame to change, motivate and empower us to move forward. We would hate for anyone to miss the train!
This is not a gimmick and not just a program it is an honest attempt to help us be what we really in our heart of hearts want to be.
About the author: Jimmy Allen is an evangelist and leads the Ocean State Church of Christ in Providence, Rhode Island.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ