You don't have to go very far in the Bible to address the topic of man's anger. It has been an issue ever since God created man. In fact, God only had to create four people in order to see anger surface as an everyday issue in their lives as shown with Cain and Abel. God designed you to have the capacity to experience anger to bring about change. How you handle your anger determines whether there is change or more damage. If your only examples of angry people have left you hurt, bitter, or even angry yourself, then you can learn how Godly men managed their anger such as Moses, David, Jeremiah and Nehemiah.
God's anger is different from man's anger and comes from an intense love for you. You've never experienced that kind of love from any human being. You've never been pursued so relentlessly and with such passion. When we continually ignore that pursuit, and stubbornly refuse to have or even want that closeness or intimacy, God's anger will eventually be aroused. This anger is not as from a jilted lover; it is not from impatience, frustration or irritation at your lack of response, but rather from a holy and just God with a plan to fulfill your dreams and protect you from the devastating consequences of sin. God's anger is necessary to accomplish all of this for you, so that all his dreams for you can come true. That's why his anger is not like ours.
Author Lee Boger ranges from Genesis to Revelation and covers every aspect of anger that the Scripture talks about including: Man's anger, God's anger, anger exhibited by prophets, apostles and leaders. Everything you ever wanted to know about anger and how to overcome it, is found in these pages.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ