On February 14, 2008, while Joe and Laurel Dubowski were exchanging Valentine 's gifts, a tragedy was unfolding on the campus of Northern Illinois University. A gunman had targeted students in a classroom, and their daughter, Gayle, was one of six who died that day.
In this brave and hopeful book, Joe takes us along on a journey he would never have chosen to travel. He recounts the details as they moved toward an understanding that was unthinkable and gut-wrenching. With great candor he gives us a glimpse into his thoughts and responses and approaches to healing over a two-year period.
Introducing us to twenty-year-old Gayle, he celebrates her life and her faith. Gayle loved the rain. In fact, she loved it so much she would run outside and do cartwheels in the downpour. Thus we come to see Gayle 's approach to life, and her exuberance calls us higher.
A Book for all who have experienced loss and for all who comfort them, Cartwheels in the Rain is more than a recounting of the all-too-familiar happening of a school shooting. It is an affirmation that whatever we are called to face in this life, God is always there to hold us, to carry us, to see us through.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ