Church-Building Elderships is a compilation of the wisdom and experience of elders who have been serving in churches across the United States and one each in Hong Kong and Nigeria. Together, the authors have 516 years of experience as disciples, 263 of those while serving as elders. This Book, while not exhaustive, is intended to touch on vital topics for becoming an elder, growing as an elder, and growing as an eldership (group of elders).
Our prayer is that the wisdom shared from the numerous elders in the pages of this book can motivate many more to become inspiring shepherds in God's church as we follow the Chief Shepherd. Men of courage and caring are rare. Let's become them, continue to be them, and support them.
If you have dreams to become a leader and grow in godly characters and to one day become an elder in God's kingdomÐthis is the Book for you. Sit at these men's feet and learn valuable lessons that will set a course for you to be used in great ways in the church.
Writers include: Al Baird, Ron Brumley, John Brush, Larry Craig, Israel Ereola, Walter Evans, Darren Gauthier, Bill Hooper, Frank Kim, Sam Laing, Dan Liu, Mike Shapiro, Wyndham Shaw and Jerry Sugarman.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ