All The Feels For Teens
The Good, The Not-So-Good, And The Utterly Confusing
"Part workbook, part self-help guide, part Bible study, this handbook is geared toward those who experience big feelings and could use some support navigating the challenges that come with this territory. . . . Overwhelmed teens can find validation in this faith-based guide." --Kirkus Reviews
No one knows about having all the feels quite like teenage girls--but few girls know what to do with all those feelings. They can flit from giddy to anxious to insecure to in love--oops, wait, just kidding, out of love--to chill to stressed to ecstatic to despairing to rebellious to penitent to cynical to naïve to independent to clingy to selfish to selfless, all with a heaping side order of angst and adorkability, all in a span of hours . . . sometimes minutes. In other words: all the feels all the time.
Christian teens need Bible-based help to show them that it's okay to feel deeply (after all, God himself is the Author of all feelings), but each of us must learn to train our emotions in the ways of Christ. As they learn how to deal with all the feels, girls need scriptural foundations, practical strategies, and the assurance that they are not weird--and never alone.
- Quizzes and interactive charts
- Journal questions
- Prayer prompts
- Scripture lists for different needs
- Discussion starters for mothers and daughters or mentors and mentees looking to learn together
All the Feels for Teens pairs great with All the Feels, a book designed for adult women.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535