Why do I call this translation the King Jesus Translation? The primary theme of the ministry of Jesus was “the Kingdom.” The gospels tell the story of King Jesus entering the world to establish, teach, grow, explain, and bring people into—his Kingdom. The word Christ (Christos in the Greek) means “Messiah” or “Anointed One.” Another way of saying that is—King. Jesus is King. King Jesus.
Why another translation of the New Testament? There certainly are plenty of great translations available in English. I offer this translation because I’ve always enjoyed reading different translations of the Bible. I find that when I read a new and unfamiliar translation, words and ideas jump off the page and grab my attention. This is why I read from different translations. I have dozens in my library.
Use the King Jesus Translation as a secondary Bible. Use it to get a little different flavor of how the Bible can be translated.
I hope you enjoy this translation. I don’t expect it to gain wide use, but if it helps one apprentice of King Jesus draw closer to him and his Kingdom through reading it, then I’m grateful and happy. —G. Steve Kinnard
Size: 6 x 9. 400 pages.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ