Shipping calculated at checkout.
Christian psychologist Joy Bodzioch has written a new book on finding mental well-being by applying the Beatitudes to your life. Following Jesus' plan for living our lives will help us find meaning and joy.
Sharing from her life, her experience as a professional counselor and as a Bible student, Dr. Joy gives an insightful path to finding biblical help for insecurity, depression, negative thinking and other challenges we face in our Christian walk.
- 1. The Search for Joy
- 2. Spiritual Poverty Decide to be Wholehearted
- 3. Contrition Image God's Comfort
- 4. Meekness Surrender to God
- 5. Hunger Commit to Spiritual Growth
- 6. Mercy Overflow with Compassion
- 7. Purity Value Holiness
- 8. Peacemaking Encourage Reconciliation
- 9. Sacrificial Spirit Reflect the Heart of Christ
- 10. Now Taste the Spirit's Fruit