Spend Thirty Days Learning the Lessons of Exodus!
Exodus is central to grasping the message of the Old Testament, just as the Old Testament is central to grasping the message of the entire Bible. The Jews rightly looked back at Exodus in a similar way to how Christians look at the Gospels and Acts: it tells of the time when God redeemed his people. Their move from slavery to freedom foreshadows our transition, as Christians, from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light (Colossians 1:13–14; John 8:31–34).
The Book of Exodus contains three clear transitions. The first is from slavery to liberation (1:1–15:21). The second transition moved God's people from their Egyptian escape to Sinai, where he gave them his law (15:22–24:18). And the third is from Sinai to the tabernacle, where God appeared to all Israel (25:1–40:38). You'll learn applicable lessons from each phase of their journey.
After reading Night of Redemption–ideally along with the entire Book of Exodus–you will love God at a more confident and trusting level. Your faith will be nourished. You'll notice numerous practical applications. Your efforts won't go unrewardedâÐeven if you are a seasoned student of the Word.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ