Here are the sixteen principles that you will learn about in this Book:
1. Don't rush into marriage. Take the time to know each other and each other's family–well!
2. When making major decisions (including marriage), make sure Jesus is Lord, and refuse to look back or reconsider–ever.
3. Make your sexual relationship a priority and don't let hang-ups or backgrounds keep you from adopting God's perspective on sex.
4. Being one in marriage means our families (both sides) are one as well.
5. Be open to letting God use people and circumstances to inspire your marriage.
6. Learn to accept your God-given roles and responsibilities.
7. Money is more than just about giving to God, it's about being a giver in all aspects of your Christian life.
8. Make spiritual people your best friends and avoid worldly influences.
9. Find godly people who can provide spiritual discipling for your marriage relationship.
10. Accept one another, even your idiosyncrasies and weirdness.
11. Each spouse must pursue their own individual relationship with God.
12. Marriage is a team sport, work together to overcome each other's weaknesses.
13. Remember: your relationship as a couple is more important than any other human relationship.
14. Never bring your spouse down. Always rise to their level of spirituality.
15. A great marriage is the most important parenting tool you have.
16. Your number one goal: get your mate to heaven!
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ