40 DAYS TO GREATER PEACE, HOPE, AND JOY
Most of us understand what it is to love from the heart and soulÐfrom the deepest parts of ourselves, the places where our feelings originate. And we understand loving God with our strength in the sense that love must be put into action–we show our love not only by how we feel, but also by what we do.
- The Mind-Heart Connection
- The Guilt We Feel that Is Not Real
- Changing Our Habit of Anxious Thinking
- Steps to Overcoming Anger
- Godly Self-Esteem: Where Does Our Sense of Self Come From?
- The Power of Positive Memory
- The Power of Music and Worship
- Freeing Your Mind with Prayer
- How to Think About Temptation: Jesus' Example
- Deliverance from Depression
- How to Think About Your Weaknesses
- Includes 22 worksheets to help build new ways of thinking