What is the significance of the Lord's Supper for Christians today?
We will never find a satisfying answer to this important question without first asking another one: what was the meaning of the Lord's Supper for Jesus and his disciples and in the life of the first-century church?
In this scholarly yet practical work, Andrew Fleming examines
- the origins of the Lord's Supper
- the background of the Jewish Passover
- the practice of the Lord's Supper in the early church
As you read this Second Edition, your appreciation for the memorial celebration at the center of the Christian worship will be greatly enhanced. What is more, your experience of the Lord's Supper will be taken to new heights.
About the author: Andrew C. Fleming has served as a missionary in settings as diverse as Papua New Guinea; Stockholm, Sweden; and Birmingham, England, as well as in Los Angeles, California. In 1991, Andy and his wife, Tammy, led a radical team of Christians to begin a church in Moscow, Russia. God worked powerfully through this couple as they taught and trained Russian converts for eight years, leaving some 10,000 Christians in every republic of the former Soviet Union. They continue in full-time mission work as well as teaching and training of church leaders.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ