Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire
besides you...I call with all my heart;
answer me, O LORD...
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When can I go and meet with God?
These few excerpts from the Book of Psalms touch upon the essential fact that it is a Book about relationship having a real and meaningful connection with God. Far from dry and dreary religion, worship and prayer in the psalms is spirited and sincere. The psalms proclaim that all are invited to encounter God and to dialogue with him. That invitation comes down to us:and also led to this Book being written.
This Book is for anyone who wants to get into the psalms. There are three parts: Into Their World, Into Their Message, Into Our Lives.
Topics covered include:
- The Background of Psalms
- The Psalms as Literature
- The Different Types of Psalms
- The Nature of God in Psalms
- Themes covered in the Psalms
- Jesus in the Psalms
- Psalms as Life Tools
- How to Study Individual Psalms
...and much more
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ