In worship we embrace the transcendent; we acknowledge that there is something other, something holy, something greater than us that gives our lives meaning and purpose, filling us with hope in an often-hopeless world. Worship is a part of our spiritual DNA, and when we neglect it, or ignore it, or minimize its importance, we do so to our own spiritual, psychological, and possibly eternal detriment.
This audio book is a call to study and understand, but more than that, it is a call to take our corporate and personal worship of the Almighty to places we have never been. Along the way, we will see the incalculable benefits that a lifestyle of worship will have. Any sacrifices we may make pale in significance next to the impact that passionate, daily, heart-felt worship can make on our lives. This book is especially helpful...
- For disciples who want to grow closer to God in their daily walk.
- To believers who want to benefit from life-changing intimate worship.
- For Christians who want to understand the practicals of Biblical praise.
- For worship leaders seeking direction in ministering to their team and congregation.
- For leaders who want to help their churches grow in meaningful and reverent worship.
- For understanding the role that music plays in worship.
...and much more.
Features 10 additional tracks with Scripture readings and music.
Topics: Faith, Forgiveness, God, Hope, Jesus, Love, Mercy, Prayer, The Beatitudes and Good News.
About the author: David Eastman
serves as an Evangelist and Worship Leader in the Chicago Church of Christ. In the full-time ministry for over 30 years, he and his wife Kathy have served churches throughout North America. Dave has been privileged to teach many of the principles in this book throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe. David is also the author of That You May Believe-Reflections on Science and the Miracles of Jesus.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ