In worship we embrace the transcendent; we acknowledge that there is something other, something holy, something greater than us that gives our lives meaning and purpose, filling us with hope in an often-hopeless world. Worship is a part of our spiritual DNA, and when we neglect it, or ignore it, or minimize its importance, we do so to our own spiritual, psychological, and possibly eternal detriment.
- For disciples who want to grow closer to God in their daily walk.
- To believers who want to benefit from life-changing intimate worship.
- For Christians who want to understand the practicals of Biblical praise.
- For worship leaders seeking direction in ministering to their team and congregation.
- For leaders who want to help their churches grow in meaningful and reverent worship.
- For understanding the role that music plays in worship.
Topics: Faith, Forgiveness, God, Hope, Jesus, Love, Mercy, Prayer, The Beatitudes and Good News.
serves as an Evangelist and Worship Leader in the Chicago Church of Christ. In the full-time ministry for over 30 years, he and his wife Kathy have served churches throughout North America. Dave has been privileged to teach many of the principles in this book throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe. David is also the author of That You May Believe-Reflections on Science and the Miracles of Jesus.