Finding Guy Documentary Trailer from Guy Hammond on Vimeo.
In his fourth Book, Guy Hammond uses his usual comedic wit, combined with valuable practical advice on how anyone can untangle their messy lives, no matter what they've done, to go on and be used by God to accomplish incredible things.
From the Introduction:
"My life at times has been a mess. Honestly. I've made so many mistakes, said so many dumb things, crossed so many lines, made so many stupid decisions with my life, that I fear once you realize the enormity of it all you may put this Book down before you get through the intro.
I would dare say that no matter what you've done or how far you have fallen in life, I've probably got you beat. Okay, unless you are maybe a serial killer or an infamous Mexican drug lord nicknamed El Chapo. So if you are reading this behind the bars of your seventy-two square foot cell in a Supermax called ADX in Florence, Colorado and you don't plan on getting out for say, the rest of your life, then I'll grant you've crossed some grave lines that I haven't. In God's economy however, there's no value in determining whether one person is better than another based on how sinful or righteous one has been. If our best deeds are but filthy rags to God (Isaiah 64:6), the hard truth is that we are all broken and no one needs the healing love of God more or less than anyone else. All that being said, my point is simply this: my life at times has been a mess. Honestly."
This is the companion volume to the new documentary about Guy Hammond entitled, Finding Guy.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ