WHAT DOES THE EVIDENCE AND TESTIMONY REVEAL?
What is the history of this group that according to its own statistics, has grown from 1 million in 1957 to 14.5 million today? What are their beliefs? Where are they coming from, and why has the group experienced such astounding growth and success, against formidable odds?
- This Book will address all these questions in detail. In addition you will examine:
- The early and controversial life of Joseph Smith
- Joseph Smith and the origins of the Book of Mormon
- Early leaders and witnesses in the Mormon faith
- The moves to Kirtland, Ohio; Far West, Missouri and Nauvoo, Illinois
- Circumstances surrounding the assassination of Hyrum and Joseph Smith
- The history, ascendancy and leadership of Brigham Young
- The journey of the Mormons to the Great Salt Lake Valley
- What does the Book of Mormon teach?
- What do Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price teach?
- Are Mormonism and Christianity compatible?
- How to effectively share the gospel with Mormons
- ...and much more