What is the history of this group that according to its own statistics, has grown from 1 million in 1957 to 14.5 million today? What are their beliefs? Where are they coming from, and why has the group experienced such astounding growth and success, against formidable odds?
This Book will address all these questions in detail. In addition you will examine:
The early and controversial life of Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith and the origins of the Book of Mormon
Early leaders and witnesses in the Mormon faith
The moves to Kirtland, Ohio; Far West, Missouri and Nauvoo, Illinois
Circumstances surrounding the assassination of Hyrum and Joseph Smith
The history, ascendancy and leadership of Brigham Young
The journey of the Mormons to the Great Salt Lake Valley
What does the Book of Mormon teach?
What do Doctrine and Covenants and The Pearl of Great Price teach?
Are Mormonism and Christianity compatible?
How to effectively share the gospel with Mormons
...and much more
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day) Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends) International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days • USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process • If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size.