The Tender Years is a Book of wisdom for moms with preschool children. It not only instructs and guides; it also encourages, inspires and connects.
It contains thirty short chapters focused on various aspects of the daily life of moms, with its joys, fears, hopes, challenges and everything in between. Interspersed with poignant poems that express and relate to the hearts of moms, this Book will bring a smile on one page, a sigh on another, and an "aha" on still another.
Guaranteed not to overwhelm with "to do's"and "not to do's,"The Tender Years is a gift of refreshment to sometimes harried, sometimes harassed and oftentimes happy moms.
Written by Geri Laing and Elizabeth Laing Thompson, mother and daughter, grandmother and current mom of preschoolers, The Tender Years offers distilled wisdom and fresh experience.
Elizabeth says in her part of the introduction: "This Book is intended as an encouragement to young mothers in a time of life that vacillates from heartwarming to hilarious; from exhausting to exasperating a kaleidoscope of emotions that often hit all at the same time. We hope our words encourage you to walk closely to God, to maintain your spirituality and your sanity, to follow biblical wisdom instead of worldly ways, and to be confident in your parenting."
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ