In Prime Rib, Jeanie Shaw shares her "Top Ten"list of truths essential to understanding your value and purpose as a woman. As God lovingly fashioned woman from a rib not just a "spare rib" he'd found lying around, but a rib taken from Adam's own body, a rib of foremost importance and special purpose he knew he had formed a "prime rib"that would complete creation, and take it from "good,"to "very good."But if women have been so lovingly designed by God, why do so many miss the peace, the power, and the sense of fulfillment and purpose God created them to have?
This book explores God's answers to questions and feelings that many women have:
- Does God love me and have a purpose for my life?
- Can I overcome fear and live victoriously?
- Can God help me forgive and not hold on to resentment?
- Is it possible for me to take my thoughts and words captive?
- How can I see the beauty that God sees in me?
- How can I have the close relationships I long for?
Be prepared to fall in love with the God who is in love with you, and to live the life he created you to live.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ