Welcome to a life-changing endeavor. When you finish reading this Book, you'll realize that doing so is one of the most important things you have ever done.
You are going to learn that God made you in order to have a loving father/child relationship with you. There is a problem, though. Some things that you think, do and say create a rift between you and God. Fortunately, his love for you is in no way diminished, and he had conceived a solution before creation. So, he sent his divine Son to heal that rift and to save you.
Martin Bentley, Jr. will help you learn the simple but powerful lessons in the Bible that help us follow God and live a purposeful life in service to God and each other. In this Book he will cover the basics of what it means to be a disciple of Christ. He helps you understand the dynamics of living this new life. He covers the same topics the early church called people to accept. Learn these truths and save yourself from this corrupt generation (Acts 2:40).
- You and the Plan
- The Nature of God
- The Identity of Jesus
- The Bible
- Lost and found
- The Cross of Christ
- A Medical Account of the Crucifixion
- What Must I Do to Be Saved?
- The True Church
- Count the Cost
- Friendship with God
- Walk in the Light
- Share the Love
- Faithful for Life
This is the perfect small Book to use in your outreach. It introduces the basics of the Christian faith in a thoughtful and concise manner. It is available in bulk discounts.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ