Scriptures to Grow On–A Topical Index of Scriptures for Parents and Children.
- My daughter has a problem with her self-esteem. What does the Bible say that will help her feel positive about who she is?
- My child has the job of feeding the dog every morning. What scripture can I share to help him be responsible?
- My son as been caught cheating on tests at school. Is there a scripture that will help him have conviction about what is right?
- Our family needs a great devotional time to help the kids not give in to peer pressure. What could the theme scripture be?
- All parents at some point ask the question, Where is a great scripture to bring home this point to my child?
We want to help our children hide God's word in their hearts so they can live to please him. But we have to help them find God's word before they can hide it in their hearts. Scriptures to Grow On is designed to help you find practical scriptures that apply to everyday life situations.
"...from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus." –2 Timothy 3:15
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ