Sheila Jones has had single women and their needs on her heart for many years. She has spoken and written on this subject often, telling single women: "God created you to be a woman, to be a sexual being, and he said, 'It is good!' And you can be 'at peace' with your sexuality."
Recorded in Nashville before a group of single women, these two messages offer a candid discussion about sexuality that includes the following:
- Track 1: What Is Sexuality All About?
- Track 2: Understanding that you are a sexual being
- Track 3: Understanding how your sexual past affects your view of sex
- Track 4: What God's view of sex is
- Track 5: Why such a distorted view of sex through the years?
- Track 6: Satan's promises versus God's promises
- Track 7: God's view of you and will for you as a single woman.
- Track 1: Understanding and Dealing with Sexual Temptation
- Track 2: What specifically is sexual sin?
- Track 3: Temptation is not sin
- Track 4: Why so open about this?
- Track 5: Sexual thoughts and dreams
- Track 6: What about masturbation?
- Track 7: Use your imagination for God.