The Blessings and Challenges of Growing Up in the Church
Are your parents Christians?
Has church always been a meaningful part of your family life?
Were you a biblical scholar by the time you hit the third grade?
Do you ever feel constricted by the rules from your parents and the church?
Do you want a deep and real relationship with God?
Do you want to go to heaven? Do you want to be a Christian?
If you answered "yes" to any of
these questions, then this Book may be for you!
Presenting an honest look at the Kingdom Kid's search for "freedom," Drew's Book is an insightful¬¨‚Ä†read primarily for teens. (However, college students, older Kingdom Kids and parents of teens will also gain perspective from reading it.)He¬¨‚Ä†writes, "Growing up in a Christian family gives us an amazing¬¨‚Ä†opportunity to know God at a young age. I have come to be more thankful for my Kingdom Kid experiences than I can even put into words. But even with all the blessings, I can still say that growing up in a Christian home isn't a walk in the park. Kingdom Kids experience a unique set of struggles that can be very difficult to overcome at times.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ