Does your baptism mean more than you think?
In this unusual look at the life of a follower of Jesus, Tom A. Jones, examines the various meanings of baptism described in the New Testament. He shows it to be a transformational, even radical event rich with meaning, one for the disciple to come back to again and again to bring clarity to his or her walk with Christ.
From this book you will:
- Gain new insights into the connection between baptism and the Kingdom of God that was breaking in during the time of John the Baptist and Jesus.
- See how baptism is connected with nearly every major New Testament theme from repentance to forgiveness, from death to sin to the resurrected life, and from the Holy Spirit to a vital fellowship in the body of Christ.
- Understand why the kingdom life and the disciple's life is really the baptized life. While the disciple's relationship to God is viewed through the lens of baptism, the emphasis is kept on Jesus—how baptism derives all its meaning from him, from the grace that comes through him, and from faith that is placed in him and not in baptism itself.
This book will deepen your appreciation of baptism, but, most of all, it will call you to live differently because biblical baptism is always into Christ.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ