Do you need structure in your daily Bible reading? Or want to study an entire book of the Bible not various verses, but a whole book, to get a sense of the flow? Or do you want something meatier than normal fare? If yes, this series may be for you.
The book of Romans is a fascinating, well thought-out letter. Yet how solid is our own understanding when it comes to this majestic epistle? Do we truly have a sense of the whole? Let this series help you! Most of the 26 podcasts are 15-20 minutes in length. (The total series comes to about 9 hours.) Each lesson also comes with suggested memory passages.
But first, here are some of the highlights (the numbers in parentheses are the chapter nos. in Romans):
- Faith/works tension (4-5). Why did Luther love Romans and reject James?
- Is it possible to be saved by conscience alone, without baptism or even grasping God's plan? (3,2)
- Are Christians permitted to kill their enemies (12)? What should our relationship with authority be (13)?
- What was Paul's real purpose for visiting Rome (15)?
- How did the Christians of the first century meet for church‚Äì are we modern believers missing something (14-16)
- Since God knows the end from the beginning, what about predestination? Do we really have a choice with free will (9-11)?
- What is God's plan for my life (8)? How can I know his will (12)?
- Do Christians have to face judgment, or do we bypass the judgment throne of God (2, 14)?
- What does Paul mean when he said that all Israel will be saved (11)?
- Are believing in your heart and confessing "Jesus is Lord" sufficient for salvation, or is there more (10)?
- How much should we let others dictate our behavior, when something we do might make them feel uncomfortable eating meat, drinking alcohol, etc (14)?
- We all struggle but how much struggle is acceptable (7-8)?
- What was the potential doctrinal disaster Paul feared might infect the influential capital city of Rome and thus poison the entire Christian movement (1)?
There is an downloadable outline and 27 short audio messages on the book of Romans.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ