The message of the cross was perplexing to Jews and Gentiles alike a scandalous stumbling block to Jews and a meaningless act of self-sacrifice to Gentiles. But to us as Christians it is the power and wisdom of God, the focal point of our faith. It is the light that shines in our darkest night. It is the hope that keeps us sane when all are losing their heads. It is our lifeline when we are drowning in the muck. It is our only hope in a dark and sinful world.
Mark Templer presents the cross from the perspective of Jesus and numerous witnesses of his redemptive ordeal. In Part One, we are ushered into the heart and mind of Jesus through his statements before and during his crucifixion. In Part Two, we see the cross through the eyes of believers and nonbelievers: Peter, John, Jesus' mother, the thief on the other cross, Pilate, Simon of Cyrene, and several others.
Each chapter concludes with a story about inspirational Christians in Indian churches who exemplify the characteristic highlighted in the chapter.
Templer says, "It is my prayer that as a sinner at the foot of the cross, the reflections I share in this Book will draw you closer to our wonderful, amazing Savior, and comfort you in times of need, inspire you in times of discouragement, and ignite your faith in God so you can serve him with all your heart the rest of your days."
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ