Writing from the fresh perspective of an avowed "guilty soul," Sam shares from his life experiences and from the Scriptures what grace does and does not mean in the Christian's life.
He writes, "For many Guilty Souls, grace is the unclaimed prize. It has been given, but never truly received. Oh, we believe in grace in the sense that we know we need it to be saved and that we could never make it to heaven without it. But in another sense, grace remains dormant. It is the unopened gift, the blessing not enjoyed. It is accepted only in theory, but not in practice. It is absent in our emotional life, in the real world in which we live and move and have our being."
Not wanting us to stay in our bondage, he helps us understand, accept and apply grace in practical ways to our everyday life. Once we grasp even the hem of the garment of God's grace, it softens our hearts. It reasons with our minds. It empowers our will. It heals our emotions. It leaves us not merely forgiven, but triumphant. Not merely free, but empowered to love, to live, to be happy.
What are you waiting for? Take off the chains that Jesus died to free you from. Realize that it is for freedom that Christ set you free!
Chapters are grouped into three sections:
- UNDERSTANDING GRACE
- ACCEPTING GRACE
- LIVING IN GRACE
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ