The Holy Spirit is the most misunderstood and most mysterious member of the godhead. Christians are as intrigued about the workings of the Spirit as we are about the ways of God for they are one. In this three part series, Douglas will help you understand how the real power of Christianity comes from deep within us. Not a psychic power, or intellectual drive, but a power source given directly by God. As the Spirit of God dwells in us we are given a dynamic power that empowers us to change our lives, our churches, and the world.
Lesson One: The Spirit and the Disciple explains how we are energized to live the Christian life; maintain balance and perspective even through hardships; and stay energized to remain outward focused.
Lesson Two: Gifts, Grace and Guidance helps us understand the toolbox of gifts that the Spirit gives; reminds us that the Spirit is a spirit of grace; and sheds light on how the Spirit guides us.
Lesson Three: Upside Down reveals the true nature of zeal that the Spirit imparts to our lives, and the freedom the Spirit produces in our lives.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ