Spend a month with Philippians and you will be ready for a lifetime of challenge. Spend thirty days with this ancient letter and you'll be ready for good days and tough days, for days of great pleasure and days of great pain. Take the message here and store it in your heart, and you will become a person of impact who shines like a star in the universe. Once you learn that "to live is Christ and to die is gain," there is nothing that can take from you that deep sense of joy.
Readers of the first four volumes of the Daily Power Series will quickly recognize that we have taken a different approach with this volume. First, the entire Book deals with one New Testament letter–Paul's letter to the Philippians; and second, all the material here was written by the two of us, not by a larger group of authors.
We have taken a different approach in this volume for two reasons. First, we felt that more continuity could be maintained in working through one New Testament document if only two writers (married to each other!) were working with all the material. But second, and perhaps more important, we wanted to produce a Book that would call on the reader to get more involved and spend more time with his or her own personal response. One of the most moving features of our earlier volumes has been the personal sharing combined with the writers' comments on the biblical text. In this volume, we will be asking you, the reader, to interact with the material so that you provide the personal sharing. We want to make sure we are continuing to apply the scriptures and the readings personally.
We have taken short sections of this powerful letter and attempted to give some comments that add insight to the text. Then comes the "Into Your Life" section where you think through and write down how you can apply the principles found in Philippians. In many ways, this Book will be as good as you make it!
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ