Understanding Sexual Behavior in Children
How to Be Proactive In Educating and Protecting Your Children
Dr. Michael Shapiro and his wife, Dr. Mary Shapiro, are practicing child psychologists and authors of the book, Rejoice Always: A Handbook for Christians Facing Emotional Challenges. As professionals with a deep faith in God and an unwavering commitment to the Bible, the Shapiros have helped many parents and children work through difficult times and challenging problems in their lives.
In this two message presentation, the Shapiros will help parents to know how to
Talk about sex with children at different developmental ages
Recognize normal responses to exploring and understanding sexuality
Be aware of signs of inappropriate sexual behavior by a child or toward a child
Realize if there are indications of sexual abuse
Approach your children about any of these concerns
Respond if indeed abuse has occurred
Because of the rampant sexual sin in our world, we need to arm our children with information to help them have an appropriate understanding of sexuality for their age and also have some warning about and protection from sexual advances from others. It is comforting to hear from professionals who are parents themselves and who have a commitment to help others navigate challenging waters in the lives of their children as they mature.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535