We inhabit the same world Jesus did–one of pain, joy, surprise, suffering, and wonder. At times life is good, joyous, and fair. At other times it's dreary, unfair, and hard. We may pray with little sense that God is listening. In many ways, divine silence is part of this life. It can be deeply unsettling when we have been wronged, misrepresented, defrauded, violated, or betrayed. Inwardly or perhaps vocally, we cry out for divine justice. To hear nothing in response is difficult, even disorientating.
- In this work, Douglas addresses questions we all ponder:
- How long should we keep praying if God is not answering?
- If a person with mental illness commits suicide, can God have mercy on them?
- What about tsunamis, floods, and other "acts of God"?
- Why does God allow the death of the innocent?
- Why wouldn't an all-powerful and all-loving God prevent humans from doing evil?
- Is there purpose in suffering and can good come from it?
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ